- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Milan thrash Wotton Read More
- Jordan, Lewis do it for Patriots Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Three visitors who were charged with separate drug trafficking incidents over the weekend all pleaded guilty when they appeared in the District ‘B’ Magistrates Courts today.
Annika Andrea Henry, 32, of Sevens Road, Maypen PO, Clarendon, Jamaica; 20-year-old Serena Daniella Gentles of #7290 Meyer Drive Malton, Mississauga, Ontario; and 59-year-old Osbourne of #14 Aretena Place, Queensbury, Kingston, Jamaica were charged with possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation of cannabis in separate incidents.
They were all remanded to HMP Dodds until August 22, pending sentencing, when they appeared before Magistrate Laurie-Ann Smith-Bovell.
Henry and Osbourne arrived from Jamaica on Friday and Gentles came into the island from Canada. (PR/SAT)