- Germany hands lifeline to Lufthansa airlines Read More
- Pandemic forces change at Marks and Spencer's Read More
- Holyfield willing to fight Tyson for charity Read More
- Davis Cup home tie still on Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Three visitors who were charged with separate drug trafficking incidents over the weekend all pleaded guilty when they appeared in the District ‘B’ Magistrates Courts today.
Annika Andrea Henry, 32, of Sevens Road, Maypen PO, Clarendon, Jamaica; 20-year-old Serena Daniella Gentles of #7290 Meyer Drive Malton, Mississauga, Ontario; and 59-year-old Osbourne of #14 Aretena Place, Queensbury, Kingston, Jamaica were charged with possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation of cannabis in separate incidents.
They were all remanded to HMP Dodds until August 22, pending sentencing, when they appeared before Magistrate Laurie-Ann Smith-Bovell.
Henry and Osbourne arrived from Jamaica on Friday and Gentles came into the island from Canada. (PR/SAT)