Richard Rawlins was found dead in this house at Amity Lodge, Christ Church. (Picture by Jameel Springer)
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Milan thrash Wotton Read More
- Jordan, Lewis do it for Patriots Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
The body of Richard Rawlins was found in an abandoned house at Amity Lodge, Christ Church.
Rawlins, 53, was discovered by his cousin David Forde earlier today.
Forde said Rawlins usually came around 5:45 in the morning to wash his car, but when 7 o’clock came and he didn’t hear the dogs bark, he became concerned and started the search.
He found him after 3 p.m.
Kerry Bynoe, who was also at the scene, said Rawlins was a good friend of the neighbourhood; a handyman who would do anything for anyone. (SAT)