Richard Rawlins was found dead in this house at Amity Lodge, Christ Church. (Picture by Jameel Springer)
- Germany hands lifeline to Lufthansa airlines Read More
- Pandemic forces change at Marks and Spencer's Read More
- Holyfield willing to fight Tyson for charity Read More
- Davis Cup home tie still on Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
The body of Richard Rawlins was found in an abandoned house at Amity Lodge, Christ Church.
Rawlins, 53, was discovered by his cousin David Forde earlier today.
Forde said Rawlins usually came around 5:45 in the morning to wash his car, but when 7 o’clock came and he didn’t hear the dogs bark, he became concerned and started the search.
He found him after 3 p.m.
Kerry Bynoe, who was also at the scene, said Rawlins was a good friend of the neighbourhood; a handyman who would do anything for anyone. (SAT)