- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Thrown for a loop Read More
- WI Women lose T20 opener Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Barbadians can still get discounts on their land tax bills, and the original deadline for this statutory requirement has not changed.
The Barbados Revenue Authority (BRA) made this announcement yesterday as it sought to clear up confusion about due dates for payments.
Property owners still have until the end of Government’s current financial year – March 31, 2020 – to pay their land tax in full, the BRA said.
However, if people want to get the five per cent discount granted for early payment, they will have to pay the bill by August 31, unless they are among the group who qualify and have chosen to pay in instalments. (SC)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.