Snorkellers (foreground) in the water as jet ski operators pass by. Some think jet ski operators tend to recklessly drive across the water. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Milan thrash Wotton Read More
- Jordan, Lewis do it for Patriots Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Some jet ski operators are less than thrilled about Minister of Maritime Affairs Kirk Humphrey’s intention to bring down the hammer.
Many think they are being treated unfairly, while others were allowed to “get away with murder”, pointing to the ZRs drivers’ many infractions.
“Jet ski incidents only happen once in a lifetime,” said one West Coast operator, who requested anonymity.
From Batts Rock, Paynes Bay, Holetown, Weston and Carlton in St James, jet ski operators were against Government’s proposed crackdown. (CA)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.