The scene at Silver Hill, Christ Church, where the body of O'Brian Edghill was discovered. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- New Barcelona coach wants to bring back excitement Read More
- Education key in curbing doping Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weinstein wants case heard outside of Manhattan Read More
No foul play is suspected in the death of 71-year-old O’Brian Edghill whose body was discovered earlier today at Green Hill Close, Silver Hill, Christ Church.
Edghill was found in his garage inside a truck, and it is being treated as a sudden death at this time.
His brother Eucline Edghill, who lives nearby, said he last spoke to O’Brian on Wednesday where they discussed what to do with a beehive on the latter's property. He said he received a call earlier to come to his brother’s house where the police were already gathered.
A neighbour said she saw the elderly man yesterday. He was wearing a jacket and indicated he was trying to get some help to remove a beehive from his yard.
The area was cordoned off while police conducted investigations. Several members of Edghill's family were at the scene. (CA/SAT)