The scene at Silver Hill, Christ Church, where the body of O'Brian Edghill was discovered. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Thrown for a loop Read More
- WI Women lose T20 opener Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
No foul play is suspected in the death of 71-year-old O’Brian Edghill whose body was discovered earlier today at Green Hill Close, Silver Hill, Christ Church.
Edghill was found in his garage inside a truck, and it is being treated as a sudden death at this time.
His brother Eucline Edghill, who lives nearby, said he last spoke to O’Brian on Wednesday where they discussed what to do with a beehive on the latter's property. He said he received a call earlier to come to his brother’s house where the police were already gathered.
A neighbour said she saw the elderly man yesterday. He was wearing a jacket and indicated he was trying to get some help to remove a beehive from his yard.
The area was cordoned off while police conducted investigations. Several members of Edghill's family were at the scene. (CA/SAT)