Chairman of Grantley Adams International Airport, Vic Fernandes (third from left), greeting businessman Mark Maloney as the former exits the meeting. (Picture by Carlos Atwell)
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Milan thrash Wotton Read More
- Jordan, Lewis do it for Patriots Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Government headquarters is buzzing with activity as public and private stakeholders meet with Prime Minister Mia Amor Mottley in light of the imminent arrival of Tropical Storm Dorian.
Prominent businesspeople such as Ralph Williams, Mark Maloney and Anderson Cherry were all invited as well as members of the islands utility companies, transport, hospital, sanitation, education, ports of entry and more.
Members representing various governmental agencies are coming and going as they leave to complete their preparations. Currently, the private sector invitees are awaiting their meeting. (CA)
Minister of Creative Economy, Culture and Sports John King (left), Fire Chief Errol Maynard and Deputy Fire Chief Henderson Patrick. (Picture by Jameel Springer.)