Jakobi Germain (GP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Jakobi Talik Germain was remanded to HMP Dodds for 28 days when he appeared on gun and ammunition charges in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
The 22-year-old, of 8th Avenue, New Orleans, St Michael, was not required to plead to possession of a firearm and 13 rounds of ammunition on July 28, this year.
Acting Chief Magistrate Ian Weekes remanded the accused, who was represented by Angella Mitchell-Gittens, until September 27. (HLE)