Sherry Ann Maughan is having a ball with her precious baby boy Jacob. (Picture by Krystal Hoyte)
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Milan thrash Wotton Read More
- Jordan, Lewis do it for Patriots Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Sherry Ann Maughan has a lot of good things in her life right now.There’s her doting husband Christopher, the gospel artiste’s latest single Winner which was released in June, and her precious baby boy Jacob. She is equally stoked about becoming a Barbadian citizen, after living here for 23 years.
Sherry Ann, who came to national attention back in 2014 after winning the Life 95.3 FM Flow Gospel Challenge, loves being a mum to seven-month-old Jacob. She adores everything about him – from the top of his head to the soles of his little feet.
“Being a mum is awesome and a lot of hard work. It’s also very rewarding and seeing him smile, that is one of my joys – seeing him happy. I do have a lot of help from my mum who keeps him very active and she seems to keep him more active than he keeps her active as she entertains him well,” she said with a chuckle.
Speaking from her Christ Church home, Sherry Ann said that along her journey she is meeting other mums who are sharing their experiences.
“I learn a lot from other mums too,” she said, noting the free nursing support group led by midwife and lactation specialist Andrea Jordan. They meet at Aspire Academy. (GBM)