Omani Leacock scored the opening goal for the Barbados Tridents. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Barbados cruised to a 4-0 victory over Saint Martin in Group A of League C in the CONCACAF Nations League tonight at the Wildey Turf.
Omani Leacock opened the scoring for the hosts in the fourth minute, before Nick Blackman added the second before halftime.
Minutes before he was substituted, the former Blackburn Rovers striker added his second of the night.
Teenage sensation, Thierry Gale, put the icing on the cake for the Tridents producing a stunning free kick to cap a dominant performance for Barbados. (AGB)