Kraigg Brathwaite (FP)
- Germany hands lifeline to Lufthansa airlines Read More
- Pandemic forces change at Marks and Spencer's Read More
- Holyfield willing to fight Tyson for charity Read More
- Davis Cup home tie still on Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
WEST INDIES vice-captain Kraigg Brathwaite has been reported for a suspected illegal bowling action during the second Test against India in Jamaica that ended last Monday.
The match officials’ report, which was handed over to the West Indies management, cited concerns about the legality of the 26-year-old’s bowling action during the course of the match.
Brathwaite, who bowls off-spin, had earlier been reported for a suspect bowling action in August 2017 but was cleared following an independent assessment.
With Brathwaite being reported again, he will be required to submit to further testing by September 14. He is, however, permitted to continue bowling in international cricket until the results of the testing are known. (ICC)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.