Kevin Haynes (left) and Nathan Gaskin (GPs)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Police have charged two men with the murder of 22-year-old Rahim Ward.
They are Kevin Andrew Haynes, 24, of Jordan Road, Belleplaine, St Andrew and Nathan Anthony Gaskin, 20, of Walkers, St Andrew.
Ward was murdered sometime between August 23 and 30 this year.
Haynes and Gaskin have also been charged with wounding with intent to commit serious bodily harm to 21-year-old Deshawn Ricardo Clarke on August 23 at Walkers, St Andrew.
The duo are also facing several drug charges, following the August 24 discovery of 76 plants, suspected to be cannabis.
The plants were under cultivation at Walkers, St Andrew.
Haynes and Gaskin were charged with possession of cannabis, possession of cannabis with intent to supply, trafficking cannabis, and cultivation.
Both accused appeared at the District ‘D’ Magistrates court earlier today, before Magistrate Ian Weekes where they were not required to plead to the indictable charges.
They were both remanded to HMP Dodds and are scheduled to reappear at court on Wednesday, October 9. (PR)