- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
A tropical wave is affecting the island.
The Barbados Metorigical Service reports that generally cloudy to overcast with scattered showers, a few periods of rain and possible isolated thunderstorms.
Wind: E - ESE 25 to 45 km/h with higher gusts. Seas: Moderate in open water with swells from 1.5m to 2.5m. Small craft operators and sea-bathers should exercise caution.