- Marriott buying Elegant Read More
- CTO undergoing restructuring Read More
- Sarfaraz Ahmed sacked as Pakistan captain in Test and T20 cricket Read More
- Dessie willing to serve Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Whitney Houston, Notorious B.I.G. among nominees for Rock Hall of Fame Read More
A tropical wave is affecting the island.
The Barbados Metorigical Service reports that generally cloudy to overcast with scattered showers, a few periods of rain and possible isolated thunderstorms.
Wind: E - ESE 25 to 45 km/h with higher gusts. Seas: Moderate in open water with swells from 1.5m to 2.5m. Small craft operators and sea-bathers should exercise caution.