Nicholas Smith will be seeking a repeat win in men’s physique at CAC. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Pride collar Jaguars Read More
- India, Pakistan romp to U-19 wins Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bad Boys for Life makes better than expected Box Office debut Read More
Never mind the size, this team has capable competitors. So says Roger Boyce, head coach of the eight-member Barbados team for this year’s Central American and Caribbean (CAC) Bodybuilding, Men’s Physique, Bikini Fitness and Figure Championships set for this weekend in Santo Domingo.
The Barbados challenge will be spearheaded by Tyrell Forde and Nicholas Smith (men’s physique), and Andrea Cumberbatch (bikini fitness), all of whom won their divisions in Mexico last year.
Boyce believes the team, which leaves this morning, will land some winners.
“It is a young, inexperienced team but I am confident Barbados will do well. I expect some victories as well as top-three placings. It is not a big team, but it is a good one and we will make an impression,” he said. (MK)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.