- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Windies cement lead on Day 3 Read More
- New WTA events and ranking system Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
The body found in the Westbury Cemetery, Westbury Road, St Michael has been identified as 60-year-old Stephen Mcdonald Cadogan of 3rd Avenue Holder's Land, Brandons, St Michael.
He was identified by his family members a few minutes ago.
Lawmen said they received a report about 6:15 a.m. that a body was noticed in the cemetery with stabs wounds, ambulance personnel were summoned but having arrived they left the scene after confirming that there were no signs of life.
Police are treating it as an unnatural death and their investigations are ongoing.
Lawmen are asking anyone who can provide any information regarding the circumstances surrounding this death are asked to contact police emergency at 211, Central police station at 4307676 or any Police Station. Crime Stoppers 1800 8477 (TIPS). All information will be taken in strict confidence.