Ionics Desalination Plant (FILE)
- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- Alleyne dominate Cross Country Relays Read More
- Alan: Son Josh a cut above me Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New song from George Michael nearly three years after his death Read More
Ionics Freshwater Inc is advising Barbadians of reduced pumping at its Desalination Plant on the Mighty Grynner Highway because of technical issues.
It may result in low water levels in some parts of St Michael, St James, St Peter and St Thomas.
However, engineers are currently working to fix the problems.
As a temporary measure, the Barbados Water Authority will service affected customers with water tankers. (PR)