Ionics Desalination Plant (FILE)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Little support for Drogba Read More
- Simmons’ challenge to top bats Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
Ionics Freshwater Inc is advising Barbadians of reduced pumping at its Desalination Plant on the Mighty Grynner Highway because of technical issues.
It may result in low water levels in some parts of St Michael, St James, St Peter and St Thomas.
However, engineers are currently working to fix the problems.
As a temporary measure, the Barbados Water Authority will service affected customers with water tankers. (PR)