- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- India Women take 2-0 T20 lead Read More
- Persaud hurts Pride Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New song from George Michael nearly three years after his death Read More
A cyclist who fell off his bike on Saturday evening is now in stable condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH).
Police say 50-year-old Lloyd Cummins of Unity Road, Gall Hill, Christ Church, was riding along Oistins Hill when he fell off the bike.
He suffered head injuries during the fall and was speechless, in a semiconscious state, at the time he was taken to the QEH by ambulance for treatment. (PR/SAT)