- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
A cyclist who fell off his bike on Saturday evening is now in stable condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH).
Police say 50-year-old Lloyd Cummins of Unity Road, Gall Hill, Christ Church, was riding along Oistins Hill when he fell off the bike.
He suffered head injuries during the fall and was speechless, in a semiconscious state, at the time he was taken to the QEH by ambulance for treatment. (PR/SAT)