Ronald “Suki” King.
- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- India Women take 2-0 T20 lead Read More
- Persaud hurts Pride Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New song from George Michael nearly three years after his death Read More
Barbados draughts champion Ronald “Suki” King should recharge his batteries before re-entering the arena.
That’s the advice being offered by arch-rival Jack Francis following King’s humiliating 8-1 thrashing by Sergio Scarpetta during the recently concluded Three Move Restriction title challenge played at various venues here.
“What I feel Suki should do now is to hang up his gloves for at least two years and come back in 2022. If he does that, then I believe he will be able to recharge his batteries. He has been playing world-class draughts for so long now that I could understand where his so-called tiredness would be coming from mentally, physically, emotionally and psychologically,” he told NATIONSPORT. (RG)