Raheem Travonte Barnett at Oistins Magistrates Court yesterday. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Apple files countersuit against Fortnite developers Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
WITH HIS CLIENT facing a new charge of murder, Queen’s Counsel Michael Lashley wants to know where is the post mortem report detailing cause of death.
He made the comment as murder accused Raheem Travonte Barnett appeared in the Oistins Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Barnett, 23, of Regency Park, Christ Church, is accused of murdering O’Neill Chase, sometime between August 8 and October 5 this year.
He was originally charged with wounding Chase with intent on August 8.
Lashley, who appeared with attorney Dayna Taylor-Lavine, informed the court that he was making an oral application for pre-trial disclosure and would be following that up with a request in writing. (HLE)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.