Captain Anisa Mohammed (left) leading West Indies Women off the field after losing the second T20 to India Women. (Picture courtesy WICB Media)
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Hamilton expects drivers to stand against racism Read More
- Rugby player Harvard-bound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
GROS ISLET, St Lucia – India Women defeated West Indies Women by ten wickets in the second T20 International at the Daren Sammy Cricket Ground to take a 2-10 series lead.
West Indies Women scored 107 for three and India Women won by ten wickets, scoring 104 with 57 balls remaining.
Chadean Nation top scored for West Indies with 32.
West Indies Women 103-7 in 20 overs (Chadean Nation 32, Hayley Matthews 23, Natasha McLean 17; Deepti Sharma 4-10). India Women 104 in 10.3 overs (Shafali Verma 69 n.o., Smriti Mandhana 30 n.o.) India Women won ten wickets with 57 balls remaining run.
India Women 185-4 in 20 overs (Shafali Verma 73, Smriti Mandhana 67, Harmanpreet Kaur 21; Anisa Mohammed 2-35, Shakera Selman 2-36). West Indies Women 101-9 in 20 overs (Shemaine Campbelle 33, Hayley Matthews 13, Stacy Ann King 13, Chadean Nation 10; Radha Yadav 2-10, Shikha Pandey 2-22, Poonam Yadav 2-24). India Women won by 84 runs.