- MESSAGE: Small Business Week Read More
- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
Mortuary Road will be closed from midnight Friday to midnight Sunday to facilitate construction work at the General Post Office (GPO).
During this time heavy equipment will be in use and during the construction period, Cheapside Road will be one-way traffic into The City, while the outbound lane will be closed to through traffic at the Cheapside market.
However, pedestrian traffic will be allowed.
Mortuary Road is located between the General Post Office and the Cheapside Market and work is scheduled to take place at the GPO on Saturday and Sunday. (PR/SAT)