- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- England beat South Africa to take series 3-1 Read More
- Worrell gets top pick at Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
Mortuary Road will be closed from midnight Friday to midnight Sunday to facilitate construction work at the General Post Office (GPO).
During this time heavy equipment will be in use and during the construction period, Cheapside Road will be one-way traffic into The City, while the outbound lane will be closed to through traffic at the Cheapside market.
However, pedestrian traffic will be allowed.
Mortuary Road is located between the General Post Office and the Cheapside Market and work is scheduled to take place at the GPO on Saturday and Sunday. (PR/SAT)