The Queen Elizabeth Hospital. (FILE)
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Negotiations underway for rights to expanding Club World Cup Read More
- Pollard’s come full circle Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bond farewell for Craig Read More
The main entrance of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital is closed to both vehicular and pedestrian traffic from today through tomorrow.
This temporary closure is to facilitate the repaving of the roadway under the canopy of the hospital’s main entrance to mitigate against the pooling of water, and reduce the potential slip hazard to those traversing this area.
Pedestrians accessing the hospital are asked to do so through the glass doors on the ground floor of the Lion's Caribbean Eye Care Centre.
The drop off and pick up of non-ambulatory patients will be facilitated through the access arm of the private staff car park and entry point to the left of the hospital’s Martindale’s Road entrance. (PR/SAT)