- MESSAGE: Small Business Week Read More
- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
A group of “foreigners” has been driving around Barbados trying to peddle garden equipment under the guise that they were acting on behalf of Carter & Co. Ltd.
But management at the general stores is warning that these are fraudulent sales people and none of the equipment represents any of the brands sold by the company.
Brian Hurley, a director at Carter’s, told the Sunday Sun these people were “foreigners” declaring that they are selling garden equipment which is under warranty by Carter’s.
He said that the company did not conduct business that way. (TG)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.