Edward Watson (FILE)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- England beat South Africa to take series 3-1 Read More
- Worrell gets top pick at Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
It has been three years since handyman Edward “Eddie” Watson died at the hands of a gunman in Inch Marlow, Christ Church.
And his family members are still at a loss as to who pulled the trigger and why anyone would have wanted “the loving man” dead.
Watson, 48, a Dominican who came to Barbados 13 years prior to his death, was painting the residence of former Barbados and England cricketer Roland Butcher when he was gunned down.
It was around 1:30 in the afternoon of October 2016 when residents heard several loud explosions before they discovered Watson, a father of three, lying motionless in the patio.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.