Chris Lord, at a previous court appearance, has pleaded guilty to manslaughter and will be sentenced in January. (FILE)
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Call for wider ban on sweet drinks Read More
- High hopes for new coach Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Man eats $120 000 banana Read More
IT WAS A CASE of a robbery gone wrong.
That, in essence, was the confession of Chris Avian Amal Lord, who yesterday pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the shooting death of Colin Forde on May 10, 2016.
Lord, 31, of 2nd Avenue, Thomas Gap, President Kennedy Drive, St Michael, had initially been charged with murder, but admitted to the lesser count of manslaughter, before Justice Randall Worrell in the No. 2 Supreme Court yesterday.
He will learn his fate early in the New Year. (HLE)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.