- Record job creation in US Read More
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Hamilton expects drivers to stand against racism Read More
- Rugby player Harvard-bound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
The Barbados Meteorological Service has issued a flash-flood warning for central and western sections of Barbados until 5p.m.
A flash flood warning means that flooding due to heavy or excessive rainfall in a short period of time (generally less than six hours) is imminent or already occurring.
Light winds along with strong daytime heating and adequate low level moisture has been producing moderate to heavy showers and thunderstorms over some central, western and southwestern sections of the island over the past few hours.