- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Call for wider ban on sweet drinks Read More
- High hopes for new coach Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Man eats $120 000 banana Read More
The Barbados Meteorological Service has issued a flash-flood warning for central and western sections of Barbados until 5p.m.
A flash flood warning means that flooding due to heavy or excessive rainfall in a short period of time (generally less than six hours) is imminent or already occurring.
Light winds along with strong daytime heating and adequate low level moisture has been producing moderate to heavy showers and thunderstorms over some central, western and southwestern sections of the island over the past few hours.