Police have cordoned off the entrance to the scene of multiple murders at Walkers, St Andrew. (Picture by Shanice King)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Police are at Walkers, St Andrew, where there are reports of multiple murders.
Details are sketchy and unconfirmed, but initial reports indicate a man armed with a cutlass had killed three people and there were reports of other injuries.
Police have cordoned off the area in the rural community where scores of residents have gathered and are discussing the tragedy.
This is the second time recently that tragedy has come to this normally low profile rural district. On August 30, the body of Rahim Ward, 22, of Cottage Grove, St George, was taken from a shallow grave in the area. He had been missing for a week. (TG/AC)