Police have cordoned off the entrance to the scene of multiple murders at Walkers, St Andrew. (Picture by Shanice King)
- MESSAGE: Small Business Week Read More
- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
Police are at Walkers, St Andrew, where there are reports of multiple murders.
Details are sketchy and unconfirmed, but initial reports indicate a man armed with a cutlass had killed three people and there were reports of other injuries.
Police have cordoned off the area in the rural community where scores of residents have gathered and are discussing the tragedy.
This is the second time recently that tragedy has come to this normally low profile rural district. On August 30, the body of Rahim Ward, 22, of Cottage Grove, St George, was taken from a shallow grave in the area. He had been missing for a week. (TG/AC)