Shakille Belle is expected to be the main man for Ellerton. (FILE)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Little support for Drogba Read More
- Simmons’ challenge to top bats Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
All eyes will be fixed on theWildey Turf tonight when Crane & Equipment Ellerton take on Weymouth Wales battle for a grand prize of $50 000 in the final of the inaugural Capelli Sport Super Cup.
Ellerton have notched seven wins en route to the final, notably two eight-goal performances over Checker Hall and Villa United and a nine-goal annihilation of Youth Milan, which contributed to almost 80 per cent of their 34 goals.
Shakille Belle has been an obvious danger man, with ten goals from his side’s seven games but the goalscoring exploits of teammate Shaquan Clarke should not be overlooked.
Wales, on the other hand, are on a run of eight consecutive wins after playing one game more than Ellerton in the group phase.
They have been efficient in all areas of the pitch, with goal and assist contributions shared rather evenly throughout the squad. The Carrington Village side are the reigning BFA Champions Cup winners and last won the Premier League in 2018. (NM)