- Club severing all workers Read More
- Files put HSBC in spotlight Read More
- Chambers, Slocombe to defend their titles Read More
- Longer NBA Draft Combine starts Monday Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Harvey Weinstein stripped of British honour Read More
Effective midnight Sunday, December 1, the retail price of gasoline and diesel will decrease, while the price of kerosene will remain the same.
Gasoline will be adjusted from $3.59 per litre to $3.58 per litre, which represents a decrease of $0.01, and the price of diesel will drop by $0.05, from $3.08 per litre to $3.03 per litre.
The retail price of kerosene will remain at $1.34 per litre.
These price adjustments are in keeping with Government’s policy of allowing retail prices to be reflective of those on the international market. (BGIS)