The tree which fell in Montefiore Square. (Picture by Jameel Springer)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Tsitsipas says Grand Slam goal was “too big” Read More
- Hector helps Breakers win T10 title Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘Blackout’ dominates social media Read More
A rotten tree fell in Montefiore Square, Coleridge Street, today, blocking a major artery out of the City.
Barricades were erected to block the road from Pinfold Street to Coleridge Street, forcing traffic to turn left only to Roebuck Street.
A branch fell in October and damaged the fountain. No one was injured. (SAT)