- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Call for wider ban on sweet drinks Read More
- High hopes for new coach Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Man eats $120 000 banana Read More
LIAT, the Caribbean Airline, is still operating in Dominica.
There were reports circulating via social media that LIAT was cancelling services to the island which is dealing with unrest ahead of Friday's general election.
The airline said in a statement none of the flights have been cancelled and remain as scheduled in and out of Douglas Charles Airport.