- Record job creation in US Read More
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Hamilton: Taking the knee up to drivers Read More
- Better odds for WI with Root out Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
LIAT, the Caribbean Airline, is still operating in Dominica.
There were reports circulating via social media that LIAT was cancelling services to the island which is dealing with unrest ahead of Friday's general election.
The airline said in a statement none of the flights have been cancelled and remain as scheduled in and out of Douglas Charles Airport.