Geriatric Hospital (Picture by Lennox Devonish)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Australia and New Zealand look to 2022 Women’s World Cup Read More
- Mixed fortunes as Bajans slip up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
An outbreak of respiratory illness at the Geriatric Hospital, Beckles Road, St Michael, has forced the temporary restriction of visitors to the hospital until further notice.
Effective Friday, no visitors will be allowed on Wards 6B, 7B, 8B, 9B and 10B.
The day care programme will also be suspended until further notice.
Management of the hospital says the public will be notified as soon as visiting hours are restored and the day care service reopened. (BGIS)