Geriatric Hospital (Picture by Lennox Devonish)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Football agents threaten to sue FIFA Read More
- Roll cages, racing suits a must for test Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
An outbreak of respiratory illness at the Geriatric Hospital, Beckles Road, St Michael, has forced the temporary restriction of visitors to the hospital until further notice.
Effective Friday, no visitors will be allowed on Wards 6B, 7B, 8B, 9B and 10B.
The day care programme will also be suspended until further notice.
Management of the hospital says the public will be notified as soon as visiting hours are restored and the day care service reopened. (BGIS)