Stolen takes Race 5 on yesterday's card. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- England beat South Africa to take series 3-1 Read More
- Worrell gets top pick at Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
Six-year-old Infrared; brothers Daniel and Martin Raizman, who own him; and trainer Richard Deane were the toast of the Garrison Savannah yesterday.
The chestnut horse took the John B. Simpson Feature Handicap over 1 570 metres on the Hon. John B. Simpson CHB BCH JP Raceday card.
He controlled the pace from early and went on to register a good win over the top-class horses.
Frontrunner Gandalf broke on top but was surprisingly asked to stay behind Infrared and Celestial Storm. He eventually finished third ahead of Night Prowler. (LY)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.