Purity Bakeries. (FILE)
- Small Business Association elects new president Read More
- Club severing all workers Read More
- Japan scaling back some parts of Olympic Games Read More
- RallyCross a unique race, says champ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Brazil Carnival delayed Read More
PURITY BAKERIES says a rodent problem it is experiencing is nothing new, and is blaming it on the sporadic collection of garbage.
This is according to the company in response to two videos making the rounds on social media showing a rat between baking pans in Lower Collymore Rock, St Michael facility.
“Purity Bakeries, like every other food business, has experienced challenges in relation to the rodent population around our facility. The national issues related to garbage collection have compounded these challenges,” said Purity in a statement on its Facebook page yesterday afternoon after the DAILY NATION had earlier contacted general manager Ralph Holder for a comment.(AGB)