Brothers (from left) Shane Rawlins, Shad Rawlins and Sheridan Rawlins remembering their brother in happier times yesterday. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Deacons closing in on titles Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
FREE SPIRITED and the life of the party.
That is how the three older brothers of Shamar Stevenson Rojoe Bascombe, also known as “Brooks” remembered him yesterday.
Bascombe, 25, the son of designer Roland Rojoe Bascombe, was found hanging in their home at Hannay’s Valley, Windsor, Christ Church.
His older brothers, Shane Rawlins, 35, Shad Rawlins, 34 and Sheridan Rawlins, 28, said looking back they believed their brother was depressed, but they did not recognise the signs until it was too late.
Shad said he believed it was important to know that a lot of situations could come into play to drive a person to commit suicide.(RA)