- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- England beat South Africa to take series 3-1 Read More
- Worrell gets top pick at Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
On Friday night, Gloria Browne promised her son Rondell Alexander that she would help him with Christmas shopping.
But that plan would not be fulfilled because about an hour later she was bawling over his body as he took his final breath.
According to reports, Alexander, 27, was liming at Twerks Bar, 1st Avenue, Gills Gap, Eagle Hall, St Michael, a stone’s throw away from his home.
Around 11:30 p.m., a shooter approached and fired several gunshots into the establishment before running off. Alexander died at the scene. (TG)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.