- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Apple files countersuit against Fortnite developers Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
A damaging earthquake struck Puerto Rico early Monday, with plenty of aftershocks expected.
The magnitude 5.8 tremor happened at 5:32 a.m., the United States Geological Survey said.
It was centred about eight miles south-southeast of Indios, Puerto Rico, at a depth of about 3.7 miles below ground.
No major injuries were reported, Puerto Rico Director of Emergency Management Carlos Acevedo said.
He said some homes were damaged in Guanica, and a home collapsed in Guayanilla.
Some victims of the earthquake posted photos of deep cracks in walls. (CNN)