Ashley Nurse needs two more scalps for 150 first-class wickets. (FILE)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Football agents threaten to sue FIFA Read More
- Roll cages, racing suits a must for test Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
Barbados Pride, runners-up for the past five years, will begin their quest to dethrone five-time West Indies Four-Day Championships Guyana Jaguars today.
The Pride outfit will start the campaign against the Windward Islands Volcanoes in their opening match of the new regional first-class season at the Arnos Vale Cricket Ground, St Vincent.
The Pride have dominated their matches against Volcanoes in the Professional Cricket League era of the championship, winning six out of ten.
The Volcanoes must also be wary that the Pride have won all three times the two teams have played at the venue during that period. (EZS)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.