Dwayne Bravo is poised to return to the West Indies T20 team. (FILE)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Australia and New Zealand look to 2022 Women’s World Cup Read More
- Mixed fortunes as Bajans slip up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
Dwayne Bravo is set to return to West Indies colours.
More than three years after his last international match, the 36-year-old all-rounder is poised to make his comeback in the upcoming Twenty20 series against Ireland.
Weekend Sport understands that the former West Indies captain is almost certain to be named in the regional squad, which is likely to be announced today or tomorrow for the three-match series starting next Wednesday at the Grenada National Stadium.
Bravo’s expected recall comes less than a month after the Trinidadian declared his availability to represent West Indies in the shortest form of the game. (HG)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.