- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Football agents threaten to sue FIFA Read More
- Roll cages, racing suits a must for test Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
For the second time in as many days, a person has collapsed and died in Barbados.
This time, it is a “middle aged man” said some of those who came to his assistance earlier today.
Eyewitnesses told Nation News the man was walking towards Rendezvous Hill, Christ Church, from the Forde’s Road junction when he suddenly collapsed.
A man who was working on a house in the area rushed to his assistance and called for help. He said the man gave a few last gasps and stopped breathing.
A medical doctor later pronounced the man, who has not been named, dead on the scene.
Police are on location.
Yesterday, a woman also collapsed and died at the One Accord Plaza, Warrens, St Michael.
Eyewitnesses said she was at the pharmacy there and then went to get something to eat. Her body was later identified by a relative at the scene. (CA)