- Record job creation in US Read More
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Hamilton expects drivers to stand against racism Read More
- Rugby player Harvard-bound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
For the second time in as many days, a person has collapsed and died in Barbados.
This time, it is a “middle aged man” said some of those who came to his assistance earlier today.
Eyewitnesses told Nation News the man was walking towards Rendezvous Hill, Christ Church, from the Forde’s Road junction when he suddenly collapsed.
A man who was working on a house in the area rushed to his assistance and called for help. He said the man gave a few last gasps and stopped breathing.
A medical doctor later pronounced the man, who has not been named, dead on the scene.
Police are on location.
Yesterday, a woman also collapsed and died at the One Accord Plaza, Warrens, St Michael.
Eyewitnesses said she was at the pharmacy there and then went to get something to eat. Her body was later identified by a relative at the scene. (CA)