West Indies head coach Phil Simmons speaking to his team before training yesterday. (Picture courtesy CWI Media)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- No Bale in Real’s Champions League squad Read More
- Tridents get a new coach for CPL campaign Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
West Indies will take aim at their second clean sweep in less than two months today.
Having beaten Ireland in the first two matches at Kensington Oval, the Caribbean side will be bubbling with confidence ahead of the third and final one-day international (ODI) at the Grenada National Stadium.
Head coach Phil Simmons made it clear yesterday what the goal was.
“We’re leading 2-0, but we all know 3-0 looks better than 2-1, so we are going for the clean sweep. We would like to play that complete game and not just bowl well, or bat well, or field well, but to do all three departments very well on the same day,” he said. (HG/ICC)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.