- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
An earthquake measuring 3.3 on the Richter Scale shook parts of Dominica this morning.
According to the Trinidad-based University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre (UWI-SRC), the quake was measured at the depth of 15 kilometres.
This is second quake to hit the island in recent days. On January 8, a 5.2 quake took place off the southern coast of Dominica and was felt on several islands.