- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Football agents threaten to sue FIFA Read More
- Roll cages, racing suits a must for test Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
An earthquake measuring 3.3 on the Richter Scale shook parts of Dominica this morning.
According to the Trinidad-based University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre (UWI-SRC), the quake was measured at the depth of 15 kilometres.
This is second quake to hit the island in recent days. On January 8, a 5.2 quake took place off the southern coast of Dominica and was felt on several islands.