Brewster House athletes and supporters screamed themselves hoarse after they emerged as champion house at St Giles. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Tridents get a new coach for CPL campaign Read More
- Nadal skipping US Open Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
Brewster House finally ended four years of drought to reign supreme at the St Giles inter house sports yesterday at the National Stadium.
It was no coincident that Brewster’s previous four-year rule was ended when the Applewhaite twin entered junior school at St Giles for Adams House to dominate for the next four years. During those four years Brewster agonizingly ran second to Adams.
Yesterday Brewster seized the departure of the Golden Apples to storm to 518.50 points ahead of Adams’ 485.
Significantly, Parris House also ended their four-year love affair with the cellar to place third with 438 points leaving Cumberbatch House to bring up the rear with 420.50 points. (KB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.