RENICO DADRIAN MURRAY (FILE)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Tsitsipas says Grand Slam goal was “too big” Read More
- Hector helps Breakers win T10 title Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘Blackout’ dominates social media Read More
A 27-year-old man who was the subject of a wanted notice was charged with a murder which occurred more than a year ago.
Renico Dadrian Murray, of no fixed place of abode, was charged with killing Oscar ‘Nard’ Hamblin on Marhill Street, The City, St Michael on December 21, 2018.
He was not required to plead to the indictable charge when he appeared before Magistrate Douglas Frederick in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
Murray was also charged with damaging a motor vehicle belonging to Monica Fenty and use of a firearm on the same day.
He was remanded to HMP Dodds until February 11, 2020 and is scheduled to reappear on February 11, 2020.
Murray was the subject of a wanted bulletin issued on April 15, 2019. (PR/SAT)