Memorabilia and candles sit in Microsoft Square near the Staples Center to pay respects to Kobe Bryant after a helicopter crash killed the retired basketball star, in Los Angeles, California, U.S. (FP)
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Better odds for WI with Root out Read More
- Bats must stand up, says Brooks Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
LOS ANGELES – NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, were buried last Friday at a Southern California cemetery following their deaths January 26 in a helicopter crash, death certificates released Tuesday by Los Angeles County officials show.
Their resting place is Pacific View Memorial Park in Corona Del Mar, California, the documents state. The cemetery is about two miles from the Pacific Ocean and less than a ten-minute drive from the family’s church, Our Lady Queen of Angels, in Newport Beach.
No details about a graveside service were released.
The death certificates list Bryant as an “author, producer, and athlete” and his daughter as a “coach and student”. ( CNN)