An overview of the roundabout at Speightstown. (FILE)
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Hamilton expects drivers to stand against racism Read More
- Rugby player Harvard-bound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
People attending the We Gatherin’ event Speightstown Alive – The Carolinas’ Link will have the opportunity to do so via water taxi.
On Saturday, the vessel MC Inspire will take patrons from the Boardwalk in Bridgetown to Port St Charles, St Peter, from where a shuttle will transport them to Speightstown for a fee.
Departure times from Bridgetown are 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., while return trips will leave Port St Charles at 6 and 10 p.m.
Persons on board will be treated to live deejay music until they reach the activity.