CAPTURED: Kemar Omar Corey Headley (GP)
- Club severing all workers Read More
- Files put HSBC in spotlight Read More
- Chambers, Slocombe to defend their titles Read More
- Longer NBA Draft Combine starts Monday Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Harvey Weinstein stripped of British honour Read More
Kemar Omar Corey Headley has been captured and is now in police custody.
Headley was the subject of a wanted persons bulletin issued on June 7, 2019, in connection with a serious criminal investigation.
The 33-year-old, alias Red Ant, Crime or Tupac, has lived in several St Michael districts, including Eden Lodge and Wellington Street and Shop Hill, St Thomas. (PR/SAT)