The Queen Elizabeth Hospital. (FILE)
- CDB invests in regional COVID-19 fight Read More
- Thousands of British Airways staff might be suspended Read More
- Lara recalls famous Test victory Read More
- ICC may separate media rights Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Lean on Me singer Withers dies Read More
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital is on a mission to sensitise the public against the taboo of breast feeding in public.
To help in this regard, entertainer Carl Alff Padmore presented the nursing department with a video and jingle, done in collaboration with Anderson Blood Armstrong and various actors and actresses to create the 50-second clip. It was presented to the hospital yesterday during a press conference in the board- room.
Director of Nursing Services Henderson Pinder said the video would be shown on screens throughout the hospital and would form part of the training programme for mothers attending the antenatal clinic.(RA)