The offices of the Ministry of Education. (FILE)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Windies cement lead on Day 3 Read More
- New WTA events and ranking system Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
All public educational institutions – from nursery to tertiary – will close at noon tomorrow, Wednesday, March 18, to facilitate an online consultation on COVID-19, led by Minister of Education, Technological and Vocational Training, Santia Bradshaw.
The virtual meeting will be streamed live on YouTube at 2 p.m., to allow school personnel to view the proceedings.
To access the meeting, go to YouTube.com/mrdbarbados, and click on the Live Link.
Presentations will be made by representatives from the Ministry of Health and Wellness, the Pan American Health Organisation and the Ministry of Education.
Principals/directors, teachers/instructors, non-teaching and clerical staff and school meals workers are invited to log on. Representatives of private schools are invited to participate in this exercise.
An email address has been created - email@example.com - so that school personnel can submit their questions, which will be addressed during the consultation.