From left: Leeann Sasha King, Shaneka Avonda Clarke, Jamar Darnelle Mottley and Kyle Chad Rasheem Archer. (Pictures by Christoff Griffith)
- MESSAGE: Small Business Week Read More
- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
The four people charged with killing postman Basil Springer were all remanded to HMP Dodds when they appeared before Magistrate Graveney Bannister in the St Matthias Magistrate’s Court this morning.
Kyle Chad Rasheem Archer, 26 years, #59 Bayview Avenue, Bayville, St Michael; Jamar Darnelle Mottley, 32, of Lower Dayrells Road, Christ Church; 22-year-old Leeann Sasha King and 27-year-old Shaneka Avonda Clarke, both of Scotts Gap, Brittons Hill, St Michael, were not required to plead to the indictable charge.
Springer was reported missing on March 5 and his body was retrieved from a well at Chelston, Culloden Road six days later.
There was a large gathering outside the court to watch as the four accused made their way inside.
Police closed the gates to the courtyard after they were brought through. (AC)