- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Australia and New Zealand look to 2022 Women’s World Cup Read More
- Mixed fortunes as Bajans slip up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
The man missing at sea has been identified as Julian Maurice Clarke.
The 40-year-old of Josey Hill, St Lucy, was last seen swimming in the waters off Little Bay in the same parish on Tuesday.
Members of the Police Marine Unit and other personnel continued their search, but there have been no sightings. (PR/SAT)